Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

holiday-mothersdayfromthecats

Happy Mother's Day to all you pet parents out there! I found this very cute image at a site called  www.actioncat.com . It's a lovely site with some really nice little images to suit all occasions.

However this idyllic image above is not how I was woken up this morning! No. As I mentioned in yesterday's post I have the flu. This morning as I woke up I had difficulty breathing. Different thoughts flashed through my mind, had I developed a bad chest infection, did I now have pneumonia? Actually it was simpler than that, Poppy was asleep on my chest! It's amazing how much weight there is in her little body! So no flowers, no breakfast in bed, just near suffocation is all I get for Mother's Day :) hehehe

I must say though as well as having very nice e-card type thingy's, the actioncat site also had a lovely little piece about Mother's Day, if you are an animal lover I recommend you checking it out here :

http://www.actioncat.com/mothersday.html

No comments: