Saturday, September 29, 2007

Flights? Check! Accommodation? Check! Cattery? Umm...

Oliver & Poppy will be heading off on their holidays too!


Last December myself and my hubby and a few more headed off to Krakow, Poland for three days. It was beautiful, we all had a great time and had some powerful experiences including a very moving visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps. It was agreed by all that more time would be needed to give this lovely city and country the attention it deserves, that we would return and soon. Today I booked our flights and accommodation! We're heading off the end of November, this time for a week and I can't wait.

We didn't get that chance to go anywhere this summer (if that's what you'd call it!), so I'm looking forward to the break big time. The only worry is that this time as we're going for the week, I'll have to put the two babies in the cattery. Oliver as I mentioned in the past, has been to a cattery before, but it will be Poppy's first holiday away from home! She's a real Mammy's girl and I hope she'll be OK. I'm going to look around online for a place that I'm really happy with and hope to get it booked sometime next week.
I'm taking solace in the fact that at least they will be together and hopefully they'll keep each other company :D
UPDATE:
Came across this site http://www.abbeyfealeboardingkennels.com/ . Looks nice, cosy. I'm going to send them and email and find out some more.

No comments: