Friday, October 26, 2007

Cattery...check!

Oliver & Poppy are very excited! There hotel is booked for their hols :)!! Well it's a cat hotel, OK it's a cattery but it looks really, really nice :) Hope the place I've booked for ourselves is as comfy! I went with Abbeyfeale Boarding Kennels & Cattery http://www.abbeyfealeboardingkennels.com/, it looks perfect and I've been in touch with the people who run it and they seem perfectly lovely. I feel so much better about leaving them (especially Poppy) knowing they will be well taken care of.


Carole, the lovely lady I have been emailing at the cattery, sent me this pic of some kittens they had earlier this year, which have now been re homed.

Could they be any cuter?! I have to admit if I saw them I would find it very hard not to want one, I'm such a softy when it comes to little tabby's :) These three are BSH Silver Spotted Tabby's.

Well that's it, holiday countdown has officially begun, yippeee!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, as a cat lover, I so enjoyed those pics. Very cute. Joan

Sandra said...

Thanks Joan :D