Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ginger Kitty...He's soooo cute!

A friend of ours recently re homed a little ginger kitten from Limerick Animal Welfare. On their way back from picking him up they stopped off at our place to introduce the little fellow. He is so cute! Made me broody, seeing his tiny little pink paws, hearing his cute baby kitten meow, and he was SO SMALL! But this family has a two cat max for now. Some day when we own our huge mansion with the jungle like (but very secure & safe) back garden, then maybe more fur babies may arrive! For now I'll have to content myself with the pics I took of the little guy :)


3 comments:

Willie_W said...

Oh, he's a cutie. Lookit his wee belly...!

Willie_W said...

And by the way, thank you for adding a link to my blog. Just noticed it there as I was passing thru.

Sandra said...

You're welcome :)