Sunday, October 14, 2007

Limerick Animal Welfare Blog


Limerick Animal welfare have started a blog page. It's a lovely way to keep up with the on going work of these wonderful people. Check it out here http://www.limerickanimalwelfare.blogspot.com/

If you are looking to re home an animal, want to give a donation or provide foster care head to their website which is listed on this page.

Remember that cute little ginger kitten in my last post came from Limerick Animal Welfare (he's such a cutie!), so support them in any way you can :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Great site and great work that you do, we do something similar here in Phuket and care for unwanted dogs and cats, we salute you and all others who are caring for animals and unwanted pets.

www.soidog-foundation.org/index.html

best regards

Alan

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you post, will look forward for more related articles soon as its one of my pet subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.